Professor Arturo talking to Conrad Bennish, Jr.
|Episode no.|| Season 1|
|Written by||Dan Lane|
|Directed by||Michael Keusch|
|Guest stars||Brian Arnold|
|List of Sliders episodes|
"Last Days" is the sixth episode of the science fiction television show Sliders. It originally aired on April 5, 1995. On this Earth, an asteroid approaches the Earth, and all human civilization prepare for the apocalypse.
The fate of the world rests in the hand of Arturo and Conrad Bennish, Jr. when they build an atom bomb and attempt to destroy an asteroid headed for Earth. In this world, Wade and Quinn finally begin to face their feelings for each other, which Quinn does not want to admit, after realizing both are probably going to die. Wade remembers this throughout the series.
- Several first season episodes were originally shown out of order. This episode was intended to be aired fourth (as indicated by the production number) but was instead shown third.
- In second seasons "Gillian of the Spirits" there was a reference to an event in this episode.
- Netflix currently does not have this episode.
- "Last Days" episode capsule at Earth Prime
- "Last Days" review at Earth Prime
- "Last Days" episode summary at TV.com
- Last Days at the Internet Movie Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Last Days. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Sliders Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|